Petition for Spouse

This is one of the most common Forms of petition. A United States Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident can submit a petition for their spouse with the purpose of bringing them into the country. This type of process is usually the fastest and least complicated to undergone and complete as long as the required documentation is provided. If you and your spouse are thinking of applying make sure to have the following documents ready:

  • Proof of legal status in the United States from the petitioner (Citizenship, U.S. Birth Certificate)
  • Marriage certificate (with certified translation if in a foreign language)
  • Birth Certificate from both the petitioner and the beneficiary (translation required for certificates originating from countries outside the U.S.)
  • Any form of Identification Documents such as passports with proof of lawful entry.
  • Proof of Income from the petitioner or a third-party willing to financially sponsor the marriage.

When all documents are ready Attorney Robert Warren will complete the required forms for you and provide counseling throughout the entire process. If you need more information regarding the forms and fees required scroll down to the resources section befolow for more details and useful tools.

Petition for Relatives/Asylum

Petition for Child

  • Keeping families together is one of our Office top priorities. The petition for child is a very straightforward process that we provide counseling for. According to USCIS a "child" is defined by Immigration as someone under the age of 21 who is currently unmarried, if your children qualifies under that requirement then the process of petitioning for the child shares many similarities with the petition for a spouse, as such the following documentation will be required before we can start the process:
    • Evidence of legal custody in the United States.
    • Proof of Relationship with the child such as birth certificate
  • If your child is over 21 and/or married you can still petition for them however they will now be considered as Son/Daughter and the processing time changes drastically. For more information please call us, or refer back to our Resources section underneath for forms and expected processing time.

Application for Political Asylum

  • Any Immigrant in the United States can apply for asylum regardless of their current immigration status. Applying for asylum is a very complicated process, as such we encourage our clients to contact us as soon as possible to review whether or not they qualify for it. Asylum is granted to Immigrants who can provide credible proof that they face persecution in their country of origin based on the following factors
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Particular Social Group
    • Threat of bodily harm or even death if they were to return to their country of origin
  • According to USCIS only Immigrants who have last entered the United States within a year can apply for asylum, due to that limitation we can not guaranteed that you will qualify even if you meet the other criteria.

More Information and Resources

USCIS Resources

  • United States Citizenship & Immigration Services.We encourage our clients to visit USCIS website before their meeting with Attorney Robert Warren. You can go to the USCIS Website here:

In English 

En Español


Medical Examination